- mcname:MCN: Minecraft username
- rcname/RCN: Runecraft/character name (This is what your name will appear as in runecraft. Chosen in the application.)
- Rune Crystal/Rune: Diamond
- Iron Bar: Iron Ingot
- Gold Bar: Gold Ingot
GOLDEN RULE: **USE COMMON SENSE** If you doubt you are doing the right thing - ask a moderator or admin! Not knowing the rules is not an acceptable excuse.
All rule-breaking is prone to ban, or punishment.
You are responsible for your own account. Any action taken or rules broken on it are your responsibility. No other player may have access to it.
Server wide rules:
- If you see someone breaking the rules, report them in the support section on discord. Providing evidence helps. If you can catch a screenshot (F2) the player will be identified by their skin, and banned. Players who are bystanders in obvious rule-breaking situations may be punished. For example, if someone builds a giant single block tower outside your house, and you let it go for a while without saying something.
- No Cheating, Client Modifications, and Exploiting Bugs
- No automatic/afk exp/item collection such as automatic fishing farms, mob killers etc.
- No Spawn camping / TP Killing. You may kill people at their spawn for a purpose, but killing someone over and over for no gain will result in a ban. Don't overstay your welcome.
- No combat logging (logging off in the middle of PvP combat)
- No Causing lag on purpose
- No Alternate Accounts
- No Spam
- No Advertising, posting links.
- No mods or client hacks allowed. Ask staff if your mod is allowed.
- Glitches and exploits must be privately reported to an admin. Revealing or abusing them will provoke a harsh ban.
- You are always "in-character" in the game except for the /w system in game. Non-game related discussion can be held elsewhere such as the discord channel.
- Speak english
Everything you build must conform to our roleplay world and lore. We penalize for any ugly, unrealistic, or physics-defying builds, and will destroy them.
No obnoxious constructions such as..
- Pixel art
- Structures that aren't architecturally sound - such as really tall single block towers
- Very tall structures
- Do not build overly modern or non-medieval builds.
- Do not build a box-structure or something equally uncreative
- You cannot construct "Instant" Death Traps. Death traps are not allowed in any way shape or form
- No giant holes or walls to block paths.
- No blocking routes to dark / light portals. All portals must have at least 1 path leading to the portal without obstruction or death. Players caught abusing this will be banned.
- Extensive usage of buttons on a settlement/castle for decoration is not allowed. Only a layer of buttons may be placed at the base of each wall, representing spikes or for decoration/redstone usage only. This is for lag purposes.
Light world: Do not unnecessary break blocks or mess with nature
- If you need to collect a lot of dirt, or sand, do it in the dark world.
- If you cut down a tree, replant at least one. IN LIGHTWORLD. In darkworld it's not a rule, do it if you desire.
- Do not leave wood or leaves floating in the sky from tree cutting. doesnt matter in dark world.
- Do not Grief builds or landscape in the light world. You may steal, but do not grief and destroy things just for fun. Use common sense. People without common sense will be banned. For example: If you see someone has built a nice dock by a lake, do not destroy it without admin permission. If you see some random blocks of sponge in the middle of a forest, you may destroy it if you like.
- Do not destroy other people's builds, you may create a small entry if necessary however. Stealing is permitted. If you find something ugly, report it on discord in the support section.
Dark world: Rules are more lenient, is a place of anarchy.
If you have a question or if anything is unclear in any way shape or form, ask it in suggestions as we are still working on the rules until launch. This applies to everything.
Although things such as explosions and fire are ALLOWED in the dark world, it is prohibited to intentionally slow down or attempt to crash the server by any means or to blow up/burn things wildly for no reason. Setting fire to a whole forest for fun or exploding TNT just to create lag will result in a ban
- You cannot construct farms that are underground or land floating in the sky without appropriate lore and permission allowing it. You can request for things like in the request section on discord.
- If you want to create a town or nation, create a request on the discord page with the name (or multiple in order of preference). Use common sense for the name. It should not be something like "New York". The town, settlement or nation must be in a RPG style name such as "Brandy-Mug" "Helgen" "Bree". Once your town name is approved you may make your town. If you use a small settlement style name when you're starting off you can request (discord) for a new name if you'd like if your town reaches a much larger population.
- You can make a request to name any natural landscape on the map. Simply make a request with the coordinates and the name. for example, 10,5,10 Misty-River or 1232,23,-1320 Shadowmist Isle. If approved you will see the marker on the map.