- Gold and iron nuggets -> Gold Iron ingots/bars
- end crystal
- eye of ender
- ender chest
- Glass. Glass is created from redstone rather than sand
- Arrows. Arrows are made the same way but with iron bars instead of flint, and yield 8 instead of 4. **prone to change**
- Torches. Torches are crafted as normal but the yield is 1 instead of 4.
Blocks you cant mine in the lightworld
- Lapis Lazuli
Aether Apples and Home Dust
- Aether Apple - Aether apples take you from the lightworld to aether. Only works in the lightworld. These can be bought from the skeleton in the aether for bones or gold.
- Home Dust - Home dust takes you to your own personal bed (right click bed to set it) in the lightworld. Only works from the lightworld, aether, and god tree. These can be bought from the aether wizard, which can be found underneath the god tree-stump in the aether
Shift+ Right click to use, if you move or take damage the teleportation will be cancelled
- The End is disabled (server-wide)
- ender pearls disabled
- Villager trading disabled
- Phantoms disabled until further notice
- Nether is disabled on all worlds except for darkworld. (if you make a nether portal on lightworld, nothing will happen)
- Nametags above players' heads are disabled (except to mods and admins)
The aether is the mysterious dimension of the gods. If you're not part of a town, you will respawn in the aether. If you are part of a town you will respawn in the town. Inside the aether is the god tree. You can also reach the aether with aether apples. In the basement of the shack you can find Aether-Alley. Shopkeepers in aether ally can be hired by purchasing it in the website store and then posting on the discord support page
- Nether is disabled
- All ores including obsidian cannot be mined. When you break them, you will not get any exp nor resources
- Monster exp and drops disabled. (this includes all animals and entities as well, such as cows, squid)
- Strict build rules and policy to preserve nature
- TNT disabled
- Fire spread disabled
- Enderman griefing disabled
- Creepers don't spawn
- Crop trampling disabled
- Zombies dont break doors
- Difficulty Normal
- Sleep disabled
- Towns prohibited and/or disabled
- Tnt, firespread, enderman griefing, creepers all enabled.
- Although things such as explosions and fire are ALLOWED in the dark world, it is prohibited to intentionally slow down the server by any means or to blow up/burn things wildly for no reason. Setting fire to a whole forest for fun or exploding TNT for no reason just to create lag will result in a ban. we do not have a problem with you setting fire or exploding things but do it at your own risk because if yuo are caught crashing or heavily lagging the server you will be banned
- Difficulty hard
- Nether is enabled
Dark World Portals and Light World Portals
Dark World Portals or simply Dark Portals are used to reach the dark world from the light world. Light portals are used to reach the Light World from the Dark World. The light world area is a circle with a 10,000 block radius. The Dark World is a circle with a 5,000 block radius. Taking the dark portal at the centre of the light world will take you to the centre of the dark world (0,0 coordinates in both worlds). The other dark portals are at all the possible combinations of -+5000 and 0, for a total of 9 portals (N E S W NW NE SW SE). A dark portal at +5000,0 (Eastern Portal) would take you to 2500,0 in the dark world. Likewise, a light portal at -2500-2500 (northwestern light portal) would take you to -5000,-5000 in the light world. This means that travelling in the dark world will take you double the distance in light world.
To use a dark portal, simply step in the water and do not move your character (wasd) at all, or you will die. Once you have fallen to safety, jump off the light portal building onto a safe block or into water (if available) to avoid fall damage (otherwise you will take half a heart in damage). To use the light portal, jump in the hole.
The importance of the god-tree is unknown. All that is known is that the aetherian gods require rune crystals to sustain it. Inside the god tree you will find teleporters to OUTSIDE of various dark world portal locations IN THE LIGHTWORLD: The North, South, West, East, and Central dark portals. Going upwards in the god tree will take you north, down will take you south, straight will take you to the centre portal, left west, and east right.